As of 4:00 pm on 03/12/2020 Suffolk County had 20 COVD-19 cases according to Governor Andrew Cuomo. Of the people who have tested positive for the coronavirus in Suffolk County:
- There are eight confirmed cases in Southold Town
- One was an employee at Southold Fish market. (Confirmed
- Southold Fish market said in a statement that it would closed through 3/13/2020 for cleaning and health and safety inspection.
- One was an employee at Peconic Landing. (Confirmed 03/11/2020)
- Peconic Landing is taking measures to protect residents.
- Two additional Peconic Landing employees have been diagnosed
- As a precautionary masseur Peconic Landing is suspending outside visitations.
- A part-time staff member at Times Review Media Group based in Mattituck. (Confirmed 03/12/2020)
- One was an employee at the Greenport Harbor Brewing Company.
- The Brewery’s Peconic tasting room will be closed through the rest of the week.