There are many practical measures that you can take immediately to protect the health and safety of you and your family:
- Wash your hands often, for at least 20 seconds using soap and water or an alcohol-based hand wash with at least 60 percent alcohol.
- Do not touch your nose, mouth and eyes unless you have washed your hands.
- Maintain safe social distance (6 feet) from others.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your sneeze or cough with a tissue or by coughing and sneezing into the crook of your arm. Immediately dispose of tissues in trash receptacles and then wash your hands.
- Clean and frequently disinfect objects and surfaces that are frequently touched.