In this update( ** indicates new content):
• Information regarding the Drive-thru Testing Facility in Riverhead**
• How can I get my COVID-19 test results?**
• COVID-19 Testing Availability
• Additional Testing Options
• Latest Updates on Guidance for Essential Businesses**
• Town Programs to Help Seniors**
• Important Links
• Long Island Counts! Please participate in the Census
Information regarding the Drive-thru Testing Facility in Riverhead
Drive-thru testing at the Riverhead ProHealth facility is by appointment only and is open to all, not limited to ProHEALTH Primary Care patients. Individuals experiencing COVID-19 symptoms and wishing to speak to a medical professional, or who wish to make an appointment at the Riverhead drive-thru testing facility, can call the ProHEALTH dedicated hotline at 1-516-874-0411.
The Riverhead drive-thru testing site is located at:
1149 Old Country Road
Riverhead, NY 11901
Monday–Friday, 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Saturday–Sunday, 8 a.m.–5 p.m
Additional information on drive-thru testing at the Riverhead facility or other ProHEALTH services can be found on the ProHEALTH website, https://www.prohealthcare.com/
How can I get my COVID-19 test results?
Information for constituents who were tested at SBU seeking results, please visit:
Additional Testing Options
NYS Department of Health Online COVID 19 Screening
NYSDOH Launched Online Screen Tool for COVID 19 Screening
If you are concerned about COVID-19 and would like to take an online
assessment, please click here or visit this link:
Please note that this screening tool is not accessible for those who are sight impaired. If someone is sight impaired they should call the hotline.
If you meet the criteria, you will receive a callback from NYS to schedule a test.
NYS Department of Health Testing
Suffolk County residents who want to make an appointment for the test can call the NYS Coronavirus Hotline 1-888-364-3065 and they will be triaged by a nurse or a healthcare professional.
Walk-In-Clinics Offering COVID-19 Testing
(for Legislative District 1)
Walk-In-Clinics that Offer COVID-19 Testing
All clinics ask you call ahead or book a spot online if you have symptoms of COVID-19
- City MD
Offers testing but only for high risk patients, or those with severe symptoms based on CDC guidelines. For a complete list of locations, click here.
• Cutchogue- (631) 734-5505
• Riverhead – (631) 292-0153
- LI Urgent Care
Offers testing based on CDC guidelines. For Babylon location, click here.
• Manorville – 631-716-5410
- Northwell Health – Go Health Urgent Care
Offers testing based on CDC guidelines. For other locations, click here.
• Riverhead – (631) 830-4175
Offers testing based on CDC guidelines. For a complete list of locations, click here.
• Riverhead – (631) 891-6200
Latest Updates on Guidance for Essential Businesses
The most recent guidance from NYSESD regarding essential business can be found here https://esd.ny.gov/guidance-executive-order-2026.
The previous exemption for sole proprietors has been removed from the guidance.
For businesses who wish to apply for a designation as essential:
Town Programs to Help Seniors
• Riverhead Meals on Wheels Riverhead (60 y/o and older) – info here.
• Southold Town Community Response Outreach – If you are in need of services, such as shopping or medication pick up, or would like to volunteer or donate items, please contact Mr. Noncarrow at 631-765-5806 or email@example.com.
• Home Delivered Meals – Southold Town Senior Services is providing home delivered meals for Town residents 60 years of age and older, Monday through Friday to senior’s homes and providing frozen meals for the weekend. Call 631-298-4460 or KarenM@southoldtownny.gov
• Brookhaven Information Pending
Long Island Counts!
For more information on the Census log on to: https://www.suffolkcountyny.gov/Elected-Officials/County-Executive/2020-Census